December 1, 2007

THE REASON I STARTED FIGHTING THE NEW WORLD ORDER


CANTON TRUTH

WHY?

My life was influenced by the events on September 11th 2001. I quit my job in Canton, Ohio to join the U.S. Army in October 2001. I thought I would serve the country in a time of crisis and help get the group called Al Qaeda and the 19 hi-jackers that were blamed for the attacks. Osama Bin Laden’s name was in the news everyday and soon the war in Afghanistan broke out. After only missing being deployed to Afghanistan by two weeks, I had wondered when my chance would come to help in the so called “Global war on Terror”. In February 2003 my life would change forever by being deployed to Iraq for an entire year. After coming home in February of 2004, I was then deployed back to Iraq for a second time in May 2005. After returning home from my first deployment and the six months during my second deployment I began to research the events of September 11th 2001. What I discovered shocked me. The official story of September 11th is nothing more than a conspiracy theory. It is not based on any hard core evidence and has no good scientific evidence to back it up. The more research I did the more the evidence clearly shows that September 11th was an “inside job” and the wars started because of it are criminal. CantonTruth is not political. I’m not a Democrat or a Republican. I’m for the U.S. Constitution and I believe this country is a republic not a democracy. Repeat to yourself the Pledge of Allegiance and listen to the words carefully. I want to warn people about the North American Union that is merging the USA, Mexico and Canada as one country and eventually would include open borders. We have given up many of our freedoms already because of September 11th. Some examples that have taken away our freedoms are: the Patriot Act, the John Warner Defense Authorization Act, the Military Commissions Act, Presidential Decision Directive 51, HSPD 20 and the Ohio Patriot Act (Click Here For Anti-Freedom Legislation). If you are not familiar with these acts we encourage you to do your own investigation into them to determine what freedoms of yours have been taken away. I'm also very concerned about future generations in America and what kind of world they will grow up in if the Bill Of Rights of the U.S. Constitution is removed by power hungry elitists. A favorite quote of mine is by Thomas Jefferson When the people fear the government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people there is liberty.” We are engaged in a new kind of war now, except not on any foreign land. The war is right here and it’s called the Information War. The enemies are the corporate controlled media and the power elite shadow government. Where will you draw the line? Help CantonTruth.com get this suppressed information to others by letting friends and family watch the videos Loose Change Final Cut and EndGame - The Blueprint For Global Enslavement

No comments: